We’re currently hiring for part-time positions (anywhere from 5-20 hours per week) to help work our carts, and sell pops at festivals, catering events, farmers markets, etc.
This is a seasonal position (we don’t have many events during the winter), and availability on Saturdays and Sundays are a must since most of our events tend to take place on the weekends.
Some Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is dependable, and can be trusted to be on time to every shift.
- Someone with an awesome personality, that enjoys providing exceptional customer service to every customer.
- Someone who is eager to pitch in whenever they see an opportunity to help, and enjoys being part of a team.
- Someone who is interested in being part of a growing local business, and excited about new opportunities.
- Someone who is flexible, can roll with the punches and doesn’t mind a (sometimes) chaotic schedule or shift.
- Someone who doesn’t mind working outside, getting sweaty or sometimes rained on during a shift.
- Someone who is respectful of others.
- Someone who loves popsicles.
- Opportunities to work outdoors at fun events, festivals and farmers markets (definitely not an office job).
- Opportunities to meet and interact with all kinds of new people in the community.
- Opportunities to learn about small businesses and entrepreneurship.
- Free popsicles.
Whether it’s your first job or a side job to pick up some extra hours & money, we’d love to chat with you.
So if you’re still reading and are interested, fill out the form below to apply.